ServiceNow Technical Consultant
We’re currently seeking an ambitious ServiceNow Technical Consultant to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing ServiceNow solutions that meet our clients’ needs. You’ll work closely with our project teams and clients to gather requirements, design solutions, and oversee the technical aspects of project delivery.
We’re dedicated to helping our clients maximize their investment in the ServiceNow platform, and we’re committed to creating a culture of innovation, collaboration, and growth for our team members.
- Collaborate with clients and project teams to design and develop ServiceNow solutions
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and specifications
- Implement and configure ServiceNow modules and workflows
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to ServiceNow solutions
- Develop and deliver training for end-users on ServiceNow solutions
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, and ITBM modules
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Company bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Major retailer discounts
- Reimbursement of work expenses
- IT equipment for home-working
- Workplace extras, including company social events
If you’re passionate about ServiceNow and want to join a dynamic and growing team, then we want to hear from you! Click the “Apply Now” button or email email@example.com for more information.
Can't See What You're Looking For?
At Neyo, we always look for new talent to join our growing team. We’d love to hear from you whether you’re an experienced ServiceNow pro, or just starting out on your ServiceNow journey, and discover what unique opportunities we can create for you!