We’re seeking an experienced and dynamic ServiceNow Architect to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing and implementing ServiceNow solutions that meet our clients’ unique business needs. You’ll work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and design solutions that leverage ServiceNow best practices. You’ll also work with our project teams to ensure that solutions are delivered on time and on budget.
You will take over a senior lead role, and become a driving force on all of our implementation projects. Previous leadership experience is important for this position as you will lead the team of developers and consultants – both on and offshore. What’s most exciting is that you’ll find yourself wearing multiple hats and will get exposure to a variety of modules and business areas, giving you the opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and grow.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ServiceNow
- Expert-level knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, and ITBM modules
- Experience with ServiceNow orchestration and automation tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience with SAM, CSM, Operational Technology, or SecOps would be an advantage!
- Company bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Major retailer discounts
- Reimbursement of work expenses
- IT equipment for home-working
- Workplace extras, including company social events
If you’re passionate about ServiceNow and want to join a dynamic and growing team, then we want to hear from you! Click the “Apply Now” button or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Can't See What You're Looking For?
At Neyo, we always look for new talent to join our growing team. We’d love to hear from you whether you’re an experienced ServiceNow pro, or just starting out on your ServiceNow journey, and discover what unique opportunities we can create for you!